The Food Corporation of India is conducting the Prelims examination on November 28th, 2019. As there very few days left for the exam, it is high time that one must be well prepared for the exam. Through FCI Recruitment, a total of 330 Manager Posts will be filled across their organization. Being of the highly in demand job due to high paid salary, there are large number of applicants.
After completion of training, an FCI Manager is offered a pay scale ranging between Rs. 40000 – 140000. If you are an FCI Aspirant, and preparing for the upcoming FCI Manager Exam which is scheduled in two shifts on 28th November 2019. Going through FCI Manager Exam Analysis can help candidates to know about the examination and prepare accordingly. The analysis of question paper is done through taking feedback from the students who have completed their examination.
If you are doing your revision and worried about how would the difficulty level of the paper be? Will I be able to score more? Then, it is suggested to have a look at previous year FCI Manager Exam Analysis which lets you know what the difficulty level of paper was? How many questions were asked from each topic?
The analysis gives you in-depth information about which type question is asked from each topic. You can also estimate your scores by checking the analysis. The exam analysis provides what is the number of good attempts. You can also get the solutions for each question from experts and faculties.
Enhance your preparation for FCI Manager Prelims Exam 2019 by following the below last minute preparation tips.
- Start your revision by giving a quick glance to all the topics one by one.
- Make a note of important sentences or terminologies which can help in last minute preparation.
- Take up FCI Manager Mock Test to enhance your preparation.
- With the detailed report received at the last know your errors and improve on them.
- Solve previous year question papers to know how the question paper is set. You can know which type of questions can be asked from each topic.
- Keep a timer to solve the question paper and this can improve your speed and accuracy.
- Try to read or revise the topics in which you are already perfect. Do not read any topic in the last few days left for exam.
- In the examination, try to attempt the questions in which you are confident. Leave the unknowns to the last.
Along with preparation, it is important to know what is the cut off marks for FCI Manager Exam. If you have an idea about the qualifying marks, then it will be easy to prepare accordingly. FCI will be releasing the cut off marks along with the results. The cut off marks are decided based on various factors like:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of candidates appearing for exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
Here is the previous year cut off marks tabulated. This year the cut off marks may increase or decrease, but you can prepare for the exam at a higher level based on this cut off marks.
|Category||FCI Manager Cut Off Marks|