The rapid advancement of technologies has made humans life easier in more than one way. Technology makes any difficult task easy. Today everything has been changed to digital. Pictures that we click are also digital. Nowadays it is easy to click pictures with just a touch of a finger. We use different means to capture the moments of our life. Various cameras are available like smartphones, iPads; even computers can be used to click the picture.
However, the problem arises when we upload pictures or are sending pictures via email. Every photo differs in its size. Many sites have set limit in respect of the size of the picture or file to be uploaded. Large files cannot be transferred using those sites. They even cover a large part of your storage. There are much software that helps you to resize those images. https://skylum.com/how-to/how-to-make-picture-smaller, this site helps you to understand resizing a little better.
Steps to reduce the size by cropping a photo
- Open the photo app on your computer or phone.
- Find the photo that needs to be cropped.
- Click on the edit option.
- Click on the crop option that has two arrows in a square shape.
- Click on the crop box button and click the size according to your requirement.
- If the size selected is correct click done and save the picture.
Steps to reduce the size by resizing the photo
Resizing a photo cannot be done directly; it requires a resizing app to do the same and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the photo in the photoshop app.
- Click on the image option.
- Click the option image size.
- Specify the size of the image required.
- Once the image is resized save the picture.
Resizing your picture to a smaller size doesn’t tarnish your picture. The quality of the photo remains the same. There are much software available to resize a photo and is easy to use.