Dubai has become a global hotspot for companies over the past two decades. Aspiring and skilled entrepreneurs from all over the world want to start their business in Dubai.
The reason is clear: the government has worked tirelessly to provide the Emirates with an extremely favorable business environment. These include:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Tax-free environment
- Low investment requirements
- Various options for corporate structure (free zone, mainland and offshore)
- Licenses for trading, manufacturing, specialist and service companies.
Transparent company laws and regulations
Running a business in Dubai clearly has several advantages. However, aspiring business owners often avoid making the leap to starting a business in the Emirates. due to lengthy and seemingly complicated set-up procedures.
Fortunately, business incorporation in Dubai has been made easy with business incorporation zone Consulting, the leading business incorporation agency in Dubai. We take care of the entire business building process from start to finish, so you can focus on perfecting the products and services on offer without the hassle of paperwork and complex legal procedures.
We break the process of founding a company into a few simple steps. These are:
Get advice (free of charge!)
The first step for the training trip of your company in Dubai is a free consultation!
Free zone: no taxes, full ownership of the company, but limited operations, which enables commercial activities within the free zone and abroad.
Each jurisdiction has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of your business activities and goals and decide accordingly.
Get your license
Once you have determined where to set up your business in Dubai, the next step is to get your business license. If you decide to start a business in the mainland, you will need to obtain your business license from the Department of Economic Development (DED) of the emirate you choose. If you want a free zone configuration, the license will be issued by the responsible free zone authority.
Here is an overview of the steps to get a business license in Dubai:
- Choose a name for your company. The name must comply with official regulations. This means that you cannot assign your name to any religious or political body.
- Select the type of business you are planning. As a rule, you can carry out up to 10 business activities within one trade license.
- Research different types of business licenses and choose one that suits your needs (business, freelance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Fill out, fill out and submit the application form to the relevant authority for your company’s initial approval.
- Gather all required papers and documents, including application, local sponsor’s deed of incorporation (MOA), lease agreement, and more.
- Rent the office space that best suits your needs and borrow a lease from Ejari or the Dubai Department of Land. A valid office address is required to complete the registration process.
- Send the completed application and the documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED), in the case of an onshore installation, or to the relevant free zone authority for the establishment free zone company.
- Wait for final approval and receive your business license fee voucher
- Pay the applicable fees. The fees depend on your type of license and your business.
After you have obtained your business license, you can move on to the next step in the business formation process, which includes opening a corporate bank account, obtaining your Emirates ID, and a resident visa that is available for. You, your family and employees will be exhibited.
In general, the main requirements that you need to present during the application process for a business license