Shoes are an indispensable accessory of our lives. Your shoes speak volumes about your persona. They give other people an indication about the kind of person you are, thereby choosing good shoes is quite essential. When we talk about womens shoes, the variety is absolutely amazing. They are available in different patterns, designs and colors, and you could pick a one according to your own taste and preferences. Shoes could either make or break your look; a pair of good shoes could make you look ravishing, thereby completing and finishing your overall look. Now, how and where to find these right kind of shoes? Well, you need to scroll down a bit to find out the same.
For casual look
- Ankle boots- If you want to protect your feel during the cold weather, then ankle boots are a good option for you. They look amazing with a pair of denims and could enhance your look drastically. You could opt for chunky heeled ankle boots with some fur over it.
- Slip on- Go for slip on if you are planning to go out for some grocery shopping, as they provide you utmost comfort.
- Canvas shoes- Planning for an outing with friend? Well, you could grab on your canvas shoes and pair it up with boyfriend jeans for that cool look.
- Pumps- Get into your pumps, if you are going to your workplace. You could opt for different colors and textures when it comes to pumps. High pointed ballerinas look ravishing and give you a sophisticated look.
- Brogues- Brogues are another option or your workplace. They look awesome with chinos or leggings and give you that quirky look.
- Court shoes- Court shoes and caged high heels look amazingly gorgeous when paired with a jumpsuit or skirts.
- Gladiator sandals- These are the best option for summer season. And you could pair them up with your jeans or leggings.
- Jelly sandal- They give your attire a holiday vibe and goes perfect for a beach look.
For formal look
- Classic court shoes- They are the best option to enhance your formal attire. Whether it’s your trousers or your pencil skirt, they go in sync with all of it.
- Pointed stilettos- They go well with suits, skirts and more. They not only give you that extra height but also some extra confidence.
- Open toe heels- If you are dressing up for a wedding or some festive occasion, open toe heels are the perfect option for you.
- Wedge sandals- Choose wedge sandals or jeweled flat toe- post sandals for a hippy-boho summery look.
Also you could play around with colors while choosing your sandals, and could try and match your outfit with the footwear you wear.
You could now get all your favorite pairs of ladies and shoes for men through various online shopping stores. Some of the famous ones are Myntra, Jabong, Tata CLiQ, Ajio, Snapdeal, Flipkart etc to name just a few. So, hurry up and satisfy the shopper in you.